Terms Of Service
The term FUSION SEO’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2111 Saint Paul Street Suite A, Baltimore, MD, 21218. Our company place of registration is Baltimore, MD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
FUSION SEO will provide Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. FUSION SEO will be using, among other techniques, specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position of the contents of the your website.2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided ranges between $99 to $3,000 dollars per month depending on the plan selected. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign. By purchasing one month of service you have no obligation to purchase another or continue using our services.
FUSION SEO’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
FUSION SEO’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to XX phrases).
• Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic (up to XX amount).
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary (up to XX pages).
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for your website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure IF NECESSARY.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by FUSION SEO for search engine optimization purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. FUSION SEO can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from FUSION SEO, please contact FSEO for a cost estimate.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• FUSION SEO has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, FUSION SEO does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if FUSION SEO fails to increase traffic to the site by 15% after four weeks of services, FUSION SEO will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” FUSION SEO assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, FUSION SEO will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. FUSION SEO can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. FUSION SEO does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. FUSION SEO is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $XX-$XXX per hour. (To be negotiated)
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to FUSION SEO for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend FUSION SEO and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. FUSION SEO is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $XX per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, FUSION SEO’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting FUSION SEO then FUSION SEO’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.